Top 10 Weirdest Things People Have Done During Job Interviews
Posted: 6:55 am Friday, January 13th, 2017
Career Builder isn’t all business! They like to have a little fun here and there. Like right now… they just released a list that they created at the end of 2016 of the top 10 weirdest things people have done during job interviews…
1. Someone ate crumbs off a table during their interview.
2. Someone claimed an interviewer’s AURA didn’t like them, and wanted to know why.
3. A woman kept taking her sunglasses off, and putting them back on again. Hopefully in the style of Horatio Caine on “CSI: Miami”. (Here’s a montage of his one-liners.)
4. A guy brought an entire pizza with him, and didn’t even offer to share it.
5. A guy asked where the closest bar was.
6. A woman said she deserved the job, because her hair was perfect.
7. A guy stopped the interview to call his wife and ask if the salary was enough.
8. A guy brought some of his childhood toys to the interview.
9. Someone bragged about how they made the paper once, for stealing an old woman’s treadmill.
10. A guy told a woman she might not get into HEAVEN if she didn’t hire him.