10 Most Common “Bad Things” That We All Do At Hotels
Posted: 6:57 am Thursday, November 10th, 2016
There’s something about staying in a hotel that brings out the EVIL SIDE in all of us.
A new survey found the most common BAD things we do at hotels. And dont lie… we know you do at least one of these things, because we all have at one point. LOL
Check ’em out . . .
1. Staying in the room after check-out time, 52%.
2. Having more people in the room than you paid for, 41%.
3. Stealing something from the room, 39%.
4. Lying to get an upgrade, 33%.
5. Doing something illegal in the room, like drugs, 24%.
6. Drinking out of the minibar and filling the bottles with water, 16%.
7. Having an affair in the room, 11%.
8. Vandalizing the room, 9%.
9. Having an “accident,” like getting sick and throwing up on the carpet, 8%.
10. Having sex in the elevator, 5%